Follow FireAlpaca account and click the Tweet button on this page to start tweeting an illustration.
1 winner who posted an illustration and selected by FireAlpaca staff
1 winner who posted an illustration and selected by lottery
2 winners who retweeted A prize or B prize and selected by lottery
How to enter
1. Draw an illustration with FireAlpaca
Any illustration will be acceptable as long as it is created with FireAlpaca. FUll illustration, GIF animation, character only... anything is fine!
Please download FireAlpaca from here if you don't have one.
2. Follow FireAlpaca account.
Follow FireAlpaca coount first. A result will be notified by email.
3. Tweet an illustration by clicking the Tweet button
Once you have an illustration, please save an illustration. Here are some tips;
- Capture a screenshot *You can easily do so from "Save Workspace image" in FireAlpaca menu.
- Export it as a png format or equivalent
Click an apply button, attach an illustration, and tweet.
*When tweeting not from the "Tweet" button, please include "#TryFireAlpaca" tag and "https://firealpaca.com/cp/tw202011_en.html" URL
November 11th, 2020 to December 31st, 2020
Prize and number of winners
- A prize: 500 US$. 1 winner who posted an illustration and selected by FireAlpaca staff.
- B prize: 300 US$. 1 winner who posted an illustration and selected by lottery.
- -C prize: 100 US$. 2 winners who retweeted A prize or B prize and selected by lottery.
Winning notification will be sent to winners only by email.
Winning notification date: January 14th, 2021
How to enter
You can apply as many as you want.
A prize / B prize
- Follow FireAlpaca official Twitter account "@firealpaca"
- Tweet an illustration created with FireAlpaca with "#TryFireAlpaca" tag and "https://firealpaca.com/ja/" URL
- Retweet a tweet with "#TryFireAlpaca" tag
- If retweeted tweet won A prize or B prize, you will be entitled to win C prize
- - Anyone can enter.
- TYour Twitter account needs to be open to public.
- TYou need to agree to the application terms.
- - We do not answer to an inquiry regarding the campaign status and result.
- A tweet that slanders someone and is against public policy is invalid.
- Right to enter the campaign is invalid if your Twitter account is non-public.
- Right to enter the campaign is invalid if you do not follow the official Twitter account, as we can not email a winning result.
- We are not responsible for any trouble caused by the campaign.
- Please note that the campaign may be cancelled or be changed due to the inevitable circumstances.